SAFE & EASY TO USE:
No special training. No special handling. No special storage
Container arrives half-full with solution. Remainder to be filled with pills, powders & liquids
Do not open hardener packets! Put them directly into container, replace lid, and shake one last time. Active ingredients will dissolve the outer cover and release the contents. Within minutes, unrecoverable drugs and remaining liquid will turn into to a jelly-like substance. At this point, the container is ready to be discarded.
SIMPLY DISPOSE OF FULL CONTAINERS IN THE TRASH:
· Consult State & local authorities for disposal methods of solidified non-hazardous, activated coal products
Saves time. Saves money. Saves trips to the incinerator
· Destroy illicit AND prescription drugs with one safe, affordable, and easy to employ solution
· Eliminates the accumulation of court-released illicit narcotics in your P&E Room
· Eliminates costly trips to the incinerator
· Eliminates time consuming compliance requirements regarding use of an incinerator
SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT:
Our solution was designed to destroy Schedule 1 drugs while remaining friendly to the environment. Chemical Digestion Technologies were combined with Activated Carbon, which is widely used for adsorption & cleanup of difficult chemical substances. When added to the patented liquid solution, even the most dangerous drugs dissolved and were bonded to the Activated Carbon. This unique formula renders even the strongest drugs unrecoverable. Narc Gone meets the rigorous demands of law enforcement and allows for simple disposal.
FOR THE CURIOUS AND CHEMICALLY MINDED:
Chemical binding can be reversed under extreme heat (1700 degrees F). However, at this temperature, drugs are literally atomized. This makes Narc Gone a complete drug destruction solution.
Narc Gone meets DEA standards for disposal of controlled substances
(When discarding, always follow local rules and regulations. Know if solidified non-hazardous activated carbon is accepted in landfills and in routine trash)
If any unknown or hazardous substances, other than drugs, have been added
to the container, we strongly advise the container be incinerated.
SHELF LIFE AND (SDS) SHEETS:
· Shelf life: 5 years unopened, 1 year once opened
· Safety Data Sheets (SDS) available upon request
DEA & EPA compliant
Eco-friendly; safe for humans and the environment